Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So what do we think of the story of the 'dressing room' bust up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's definitely changed. almost looks like the village idiot on the bench sometimes.

Speaking of change. Who'd have thought Keown would be so stylish and well spoken and impartial pundits around. Doesn't seem like the same man who liked clumping Ruud.
    I think he laid into them at half time against Watford. The fact that they bothered running around for the first 15 minutes of the second half suggests something was said.

He's definitely changed. almost looks like the village idiot on the bench sometimes.

Speaking of change. Who'd have thought Keown would be so stylish and well spoken and impartial pundits around. Doesn't seem like the same man who liked clumping Ruud.
    Oxfordshire man, you see. They make 'em honest, strong and perspicacious in those parts.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To be honest, you would hope there was a row. I would be more worried if there wasn't.

The Sun are probably making it up on the assumption that it must have happened even if nobody knows it.
    More likely to be sad face selfies than an actual row.

Bunch of pooves to a man.

Was it Tony Adams who said you need at least 7 in your team who are prepared to fight the opposition in the tunnel if needs be?

Apart from Xhaka and Gabriel within the current crop of pansies, I can't think of who would make up the other 5.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Was it Tony Adams who said you need at least 7 in your team who are prepared to fight the opposition in the tunnel if needs be?

Apart from Xhaka and Gabriel within the current crop of pansies, I can't think of who would make up the other 5.
    Sanchez? He doesn't like losing.

Theo seems to think he is quite hard this season although he would be of very little use.

At a stretch, Coquelin.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To be honest, you would hope there was a row. I would be more worried if there wasn't.

The Sun are probably making it up on the assumption that it must have happened even if nobody knows it.
    Right. The last thing we need is unfounded, arrogant press speculation. Especially if it happens to be accurate.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

He was talking about English football though, not the sort of thing we get nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. The last thing we need is unfounded, arrogant press speculation. Especially if it happens to be accurate.
    Sanchez wearing all black and jets off.
    Black indicates a period of mourning. RIP Arsenal Career, Flying off = errrrrr leaving.

Gabriel is a ****. Sort of lad who stands at the back and calls you names but is away on his toes when it starts.

Sanchez wearing all black and jets off.
    Black indicates a period of mourning. RIP Arsenal Career, Flying off = errrrrr leaving.
    To Italy, wasn't it? Benvenuto alla Juve, Alex.