Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So what do we think of the story of the 'dressing room' bust up.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Gabriel is a ****. Sort of lad who stands at the back and calls you names but is away on his toes when it starts.
    I was coming from the angle that he has nothing to worry about if he gets his head kicked in, face wise, iykwim.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. The last thing we need is unfounded, arrogant press speculation. Especially if it happens to be accurate.
    True. In their defence even if they don't know that it definitely happened they have no way of knowing that it definitely didn't.

Therefore it is effectively 'true', as you say.

Gabriel is a ****. Sort of lad who stands at the back and calls you names but is away on his toes when it starts.
    Young Frank would be more that sort, I'd say.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I don't think he is clever enough for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sanchez? He doesn't like losing.

Theo seems to think he is quite hard this season although he would be of very little use.

At a stretch, Coquelin.
    You clearly know as much about fighting as you do about music, goalkeeping and how to retain a shred of dignity while driving a car.

On the moment of the fight kicking off Sanchez would be in the near distance having a childish strop and throwing his arms in the air while Coquelin would in general be milling around doing the square root of fúck all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    True. In their defence even if they don't know that it definitely happened they have no way of knowing that it definitely didn't.

Therefore it is effectively 'true', as you say.
    Schrödinger's dressing-room

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You see I like him. He tries his best.
    Gabriel would be dangerous in a fight. You can see in his eyes that he's not all there. What that means is that he doesn't see the consequences of stamping on someone's throat when they're on the floor, for example. He'd have no qualms over squeezing Mertesaker's throat until he stopped moving.

But yes, I like him as a player too. Sure, he's an especially good defender but as you say, he always tries his best. A bit like Jenkinson. It's not his fault that he's not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Gabriel would be dangerous in a fight. You can see in his eyes that he's not all there. What that means is that he doesn't see the consequences of stamping on someone's throat when they're on the floor, for example. He'd have no qualms over squeezing Mertesaker's throat until he stopped moving.

But yes, I like him as a player too. Sure, he's an especially good defender but as you say, he always tries his best. A bit like Jenkinson. It's not his fault that he's not very good.
    If Pallister (wd, A) had that sort of thing in his locker, we'd be top of the Premier League. FACT.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You clearly know as much about fighting as you do about music, goalkeeping and how to retain a shred of dignity while driving a car.

On the moment of the fight kicking off Sanchez would be in the near distance having a childish strop and throwing his arms in the air while Coquelin would in general be milling around doing the square root of fúck all.
    Beneath the affable façade you are a deeply offensive and cantankerous individual aren't you.

However, you are correct, I know nothing about fighting. I am a gentleman.

So who *would* be in the midst of it all, windmilling at anyone within an arm's reach? Kos? Iwobi (he looks like a street fighter)?