Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm wondering if Wenger will select the same side for the gme against Sutton

I'm wondering if Wenger will select the same side for the gme against Sutton

For me it would make some kind of statement that those players who ultimately let him down are not beyond taking down a peg or two.
    Let's hope it's 2 degrees and pissing with rain.

He won't do it to them, will he

He'd better get Alexis back from Italy sharpish, then.

quite fancy a bet on Sutton...on that small pitch with them going 100mph for 90 minutes I can see our lot just be lost....Ozil is always lost these days but he'll have no fecking clue against Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    For me it would make some kind of statement that those players who ultimately let him down are not beyond taking down a peg or two.

I think he should play them at Sutton but probably won't
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

He will play much the same team as he played at Southampton imo... IF Lucas is fir he will play, ME might play as he has't started since ACN duty..... 6-0
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He will play much the same team as he played at Southampton imo... IF Lucas is fir he will play, ME might play as he has't started since ACN duty..... 6-0
    You're assuming that Wenger will be around at that time. To me not an obvious truth.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You're assuming that Wenger will be around at that time. To me not an obvious truth.
    He will leave at the end of the season if he leaves at all
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He will leave at the end of the season if he leaves at all
    He should make a decision soon so we know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He should make a decision soon so we know either way.
    This season, there'll be no decision or announcement either way until we do, or do not, finish in the top four, imo.

Or actually win the Premier League or the European Cup, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    This season, there'll be no decision or announcement either way until we do, or do not, finish in the top four, imo.

Or actually win the Premier League or the European Cup, of course.
    I was hoping for a 'win it for Arsene' spirit in the squard.

Clearly they don't care.