Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think they do. They seem to shout it while it's being deployed - presumably so that their colleagues know the scrote on the ground has a fûckton of Voltage going through them and that it's probably best to steer clear until they stop twitching.
    What if it's a terrorist using a taser what does he shout?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What if it's a terrorist using a taser what does he shout?
    Allahu Akbar, I imagine.

Which I believe is Islamic for 'How's about that, then?'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No idea, I'm one of the 60%.
    I like policemen but they are simply not interested in me, never have been. I often feel I ought to complain to someone about it.

My hounds bring down more heat than I do
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Allahu Akbar, I imagine.

Which I believe is Islamic for 'How's about that, then?'

I like policemen but they are simply not interested in me, never have been. I often feel I ought to complain to someone about it.

Well they're Arabs, aren't they? Stands to reason. You have terrorist hounds.

Well they're Arabs, aren't they? Stands to reason. You have terrorist hounds.
    That is actually a thing, not so much with mine but certainly amongst the Afghan Hound fancy,; they get all kinds of grief.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think they do. They seem to shout it while it's being deployed - presumably so that their colleagues know the scrote on the ground has a fûckton of Voltage going through them and that it's probably best to steer clear until they stop twitching.
    Sounds plausible I suppose.

I thought it might be like the Lego Batman movie where the characters made gun type noises when shooting because clearly they were not using real guns.

That is actually a thing, not so much with mine but certainly amongst the Afghan Hound fancy,; they get all kinds of grief.
    What do they think they're going to do? Grow a beard, bark 'Death to the West' and detonate themselves on Oxford St?

but black people make up only 15% of London's population.

However, given that 54 per cent of those accused of street crimes were black; 59 percent of those accused of robbery and 67% of those accused of gun crimes, it seems to me that 40% is actually a pretty low figure.

So in fact, the story here should be: "Police not tasering enough black people in London'
    I note the repeated use of the word 'accused' there. I think you know where I am going with this.

I have a friend here who is in the police force - seems to be drunk most of the time