Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Dublin gig wasn't bad. Nice night out in Swords afterwards. Rough as arseholes....
    In all my life before now I have never known or heard of a person having a night out in Swords.

A custodial sentence is going to cost you a damn sight more. Its throwing good money after bad, b.

Anyway, the ****er is only going to start doing it again when he gets out.
    Oh I don't mind my taxes being spent on making ghastly types suffer, p. It's spending them on making them happier I can't abide.

Mind you, we could avoid all this by just returning to the good old days. No defence barristers, hanging for everything and no case takes longer than half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I quite agree, you're right, we should hang the fúckers.
    Midnight in prison storeroom, leather straps across my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I got called up here, told them I might have to go to Wales that week but I had no actual proof of this.

They very kindly replied and said grand, sorry for bothering you. I suspect had I turned up I too would have found the people guilty but thankfully for them I was excused.
    It's hard to imagine crime on the Emerald Isle, sw. All you twinkly-eyed smiley folk wandering around wishing each other the top of the morning, as so on. Farmers and such. Few barmen. I suppose you get an amount of sheep rustling?

In all my life before now I have never known or heard of a person having a night out in Swords.
    You don't know what you are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I assume they allow one an iPad, and so on? What if it's a boring case? I'm not listening to a load of boring shít.
    I've got some quite good hex-based war-games for the iPad that would help get you through. You could be fighting the Battle of Quatre Bras while they all drone on about stuff prior to you inevitably finding the person guilty.

Midnight in prison storeroom, leather straps across my chest.
    I'll see you there, you saucy man!

I'm going in dry, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    but black people make up only 15% of London's population.

However, given that 54 per cent of those accused of street crimes were black; 59 percent of those accused of robbery and 67% of those accused of gun crimes, it seems to me that 40% is actually a pretty low figure.

So in fact, the story here should be: "Police not tasering enough black people in London'
    That or they need to taser whites more frequently in order to make up the quota. Stand outside Canary Wharf tube station on a Monday morning and start tasering, chaps.

Motto: Your Swords, an Emerging City

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Motto: Your Swords, an Emerging City
    Well this is what's going to start happening, of course. Just because pinko bleeding heart types like p get their knickers in a twist about this, the cops are going to react by tasering us all left, right and centre. You'll be going along, minding our own business and then, out of nowhere, it'll be ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!! and you'll be on the floor, doing the chicken and pissing yourself - all because plod doesn't want people thinking he's racist.