Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coquelin last night......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Coquelin last night......

now I don't like to slag players but

Not just showing Robben in on his left foot but actually jumping in such a way to actually give him no option was beyond naive, I couldn't help but laugh when they showed it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Not just showing Robben in on his left foot but actually jumping in such a way to actually give him no option was beyond naive, I couldn't help but laugh when they showed it
    I'll be honest - I couldn't tell Mustafi from Iwobi from my seat, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone's performance. We'd only just got in by that point thanks to ridiculously ****ed up entrance system - which despite the huge amount thrown at the Germans was as far as I could tell all down to Arsenal and the need to check ****ing passports for a game of football

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'll be honest - I couldn't tell Mustafi from Iwobi from my seat, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone's performance. We'd only just got in by that point thanks to ridiculously ****ed up entrance system - which despite the huge amount thrown at the Germans was as far as I could tell all down to Arsenal and the need to check ****ing passports for a game of football
    Did Withnail enjoy his evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did Withnail enjoy his evening?
    He certainly enjoyed the day - the evening not so much. Didn't see him after the game but he managed to make it back to his hotel

He certainly enjoyed the day - the evening not so much. Didn't see him after the game but he managed to make it back to his hotel
    What a lightweight.

Stop! Show me your papers

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Stop! Show me your papers
    For you, Tommy, ze chempions ligue is ofer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    For you, Tommy, ze chempions ligue is ofer!
    Tommy

PANews_P-86d79234-98fb-481d-a698-c29d41a864ea_I1.jpg

:edenhazard:

he's obviously building a portfolio of ****ness to be edited into a three minute montage on Youtube to some bangy euro-techno tune.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I was a bit disappointed to see Ozil standing there like a plank as Robben has the ball.