Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coquelin last night......

Coquelin last night......

now I don't like to slag players but

Not just showing Robben in on his left foot but actually jumping in such a way to actually give him no option was beyond naive, I couldn't help but laugh when they showed it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Not just showing Robben in on his left foot but actually jumping in such a way to actually give him no option was beyond naive, I couldn't help but laugh when they showed it
    I'll be honest - I couldn't tell Mustafi from Iwobi from my seat, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone's performance. We'd only just got in by that point thanks to ridiculously ****ed up entrance system - which despite the huge amount thrown at the Germans was as far as I could tell all down to Arsenal and the need to check ****ing passports for a game of football

:edenhazard:

he's obviously building a portfolio of ****ness to be edited into a three minute montage on Youtube to some bangy euro-techno tune.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'll be honest - I couldn't tell Mustafi from Iwobi from my seat, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone's performance. We'd only just got in by that point thanks to ridiculously ****ed up entrance system - which despite the huge amount thrown at the Germans was as far as I could tell all down to Arsenal and the need to check ****ing passports for a game of football
    Did Withnail enjoy his evening?

I was a bit disappointed to see Ozil standing there like a plank as Robben has the ball.

At the time I was screaming at Iwobi to stop standing there looking utterly gormless with his thumb firmly up his sphincter.

No, I'm not going to look at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did Withnail enjoy his evening?
    He certainly enjoyed the day - the evening not so much. Didn't see him after the game but he managed to make it back to his hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was a bit disappointed to see Ozil standing there like a plank as Robben has the ball.
    Not his fault at all, he has no business getting involved there, he's not expecting such epically bad defending and is there if Coq had done the right thing and tackled him to pick up the ball

Not his fault at all, he has no business getting involved there, he's not expecting such epically bad defending and is there if Coq had done the right thing and tackled him to pick up the ball
    He was just rather stationary. perhaps replays make it look worserer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He certainly enjoyed the day - the evening not so much. Didn't see him after the game but he managed to make it back to his hotel
    What a lightweight.