Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Even if the fans are unhappy it wont change anything revenue wise.

Even if the fans are unhappy it wont change anything revenue wise.

The stadium will still have sold all of it's tickets regardless.

And if season ticket people don't renew they will just be replaced with someone else.

Balti pie sales may go down, and some corporate stuff but not much would change.

You'd be surprised how much match day revenue we make, not just balti pies but the shop does a roaring trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You'd be surprised how much match day revenue we make, not just balti pies but the shop does a roaring trade.
    Tourists.

I went in there with my son on his one match day visit so far, left about £100 down. In the 10 or whatever years since the stadium opened and numerous visits in the period it was my only visit ever.

Back in on April 1st probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    More than any other club in Europe apparently.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tourists.

I went in there with my son on his one match day visit so far, left about £100 down. In the 10 or whatever years since the stadium opened and numerous visits in the period it was my only visit ever.

If my son only spends a hundred quid in the club shop, I do a little dance.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If my son only spends a hundred quid in the club shop, I do a little dance.
    and he likes/plays Ice hockey too? must be costing you a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and he likes/plays Ice hockey too? must be costing you a fortune.
    You can't take it with you, as the man said.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You can't take it with you, as the man said.
    I've got a spreadsheet thesedays.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tourists.

Henceforth known as April fools day
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The stadium will still have sold all of it's tickets regardless.

And if season ticket people don't renew they will just be replaced with someone else.

Balti pie sales may go down, and some corporate stuff but not much would change.

No doubt the latest TV deal will have a big impact on the revenue pie chart
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman