Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was interesting to note the arrogance of the Krauts last night.

It was interesting to note the arrogance of the Krauts last night.

Now that Grossdeutschland has finally achieved hegemony over mainland Europe, the Hun no longer feels the need to display the touch of humility which has been the outward face of Germany since 1945. Crowd and players together were clearly united in their belief in German superiority over the Untermensch Inselapfen.

Before long there will be an EU army. Paid for by... Germany. And you know what that means.

It still makes my blood run cold that we failed to plough their earth and salt it in 1945. We should have reduced them to the status of serfs and allowed them to starve.

Worst of all are the collaborators who betray the memory of their ancestors by selling their blackened sould for filthy Reichsmarks. Robben, Lewandowski and Luis Anaconda, j'accuse!

Unless we discover a hitherto hidden moral backbone and go to war with them before they strengthen militarily, it is all going to get really nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now that Grossdeutschland has finally achieved hegemony over mainland Europe, the Hun no longer feels the need to display the touch of humility which has been the outward face of Germany since 1945. Crowd and players together were clearly united in their belief in German superiority over the Untermensch Inselapfen.

Before long there will be an EU army. Paid for by... Germany. And you know what that means.

It still makes my blood run cold that we failed to plough their earth and salt it in 1945. We should have reduced them to the status of serfs and allowed them to starve.

Worst of all are the collaborators who betray the memory of their ancestors by selling their blackened sould for filthy Reichsmarks. Robben, Lewandowski and Luis Anaconda, j'accuse!

Unless we discover a hitherto hidden moral backbone and go to war with them before they strengthen militarily, it is all going to get really nasty.
    I agree when it was 3-1 they should have stopped and just passed it around.

This was always the problem with the fall of the Wall - as Mrs T knew well. Germany should never have been allowed to reunify.

I saw the other day there were calls for Germany to acquire nuclear capability. Can you imagine how the Russians would react to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This was always the problem with the fall of the Wall - as Mrs T knew well. Germany should never have been allowed to reunify.

I saw the other day there were calls for Germany to acquire nuclear capability. Can you imagine how the Russians would react to that?
    Vlad would be displeased, wouldn't he?

A single glance at Thomas Muller is enough to confirm that nothing has changed in the Fatherland. They lust for domination and, unless the fascist Merkel is stopped, they will achieve it.

Am I to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness, b, like Churchill in the 30s?

Now, now - you are confusing Bayern and Germany. As I have said before, Bayern make Manchester United fans look shy and humble

Vlad would be displeased, wouldn't he?

A single glance at Thomas Muller is enough to confirm that nothing has changed in the Fatherland. They lust for domination and, unless the fascist Merkel is stopped, they will achieve it.

Am I to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness, b, like Churchill in the 30s?
    I do worry that their new-found personae as Green-voting, sandal-wearing girly-men who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag has all been a ruse to lull us into a false sense of security, only for them suddenly to reveal the inner Sturmbahnfuhrer that lurks just beneath the surface and start putting people in ovens again.

Hopefully, Vlad will nuke them off the face of the earth before that happens, though.

I do worry that their new-found personae as Green-voting, sandal-wearing girly-men who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag has all been a ruse to lull us into a false sense of security, only for them suddenly to reveal the inner Sturmbahnfuhrer that lurks just beneath the surface and start putting people in ovens again.

Hopefully, Vlad will nuke them off the face of the earth before that happens, though.
    Bear in mind that Fuhrer Merkel imported an army of mercenaries to spread mayhem and destabilisation across the continent. They've learnt to let others do their dirty work.

Bear in mind that Fuhrer Merkel imported an army of mercenaries to spread mayhem and destabilisation across the continent. They've learnt to let others do their dirty work.
    Yes. They'll get round that just as soon as they stop spreading mayhem and destabilisation in Germany.

Yes. They'll get round that just as soon as they stop spreading mayhem and destabilisation in Germany.
    But of course this is part of the plan. "Germany needs strong measures to restore order! Ordnung muss Sein! Certificates of racial purity must be carried with the Ausweis and presented upon demand by members of the Emergency Military Command Forces. Heil Merkel!"

But of course this is part of the plan. "Germany needs strong measures to restore order! Ordnung muss Sein! Certificates of racial purity must be carried with the Ausweis and presented upon demand by members of the Emergency Military Command Forces. Heil Merkel!"
    They are an odd lot and no mistake. That bugger Bismark has a lot to answer for.