Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So what do we do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This time next year we'll be millionaires!
    I've got my heart set on a garage. I won't be happy until I have one.

Has anyone checked if Claude's ok? That's the first thing to do.

"Gazidis promised that by 2015 we would be competing with the likes of Bayern Munich. The only thing we are competing with Bayern Munich is that we have better toilets" - Claude
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    "Gazidis promised that by 2015 we would be competing with the likes of Bayern Munich. The only thing we are competing with Bayern Munich is that we have better toilets" - Claude
    Well we are still currently at the same stage of the competition so we are competing in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    We do have better toilets, he's not wrong. The toilets at the Allianz are rubbish.

wd afc.

We do have better toilets, he's not wrong. The toilets at the Allianz are rubbish.

wd afc.

Arsenal fans TV is unbelievably funny. One bloke you have to count the number of times he said "Wenger out". It is up there with Ray Parlour saying "Obviously"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

wd afc.
    I reckon you jinxed it by listening to The Smiths on a match night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I reckon you jinxed it by listening to The Smiths on a match night.
    Do you know what I mean, though? I'd never noticed before, but the protagonist is really quite feminine.

Also, some of the lyriucs read like a Monty Python sketch. "I never want to go home. Because I haven't got one."

Do you know what I mean, though? I'd never noticed before, but the protagonist is really quite feminine.

Also, some of the lyriucs read like a Monty Python sketch. "I never want to go home. Because I haven't got one."
    Oh, he's often quite feminine 'Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?', etc. But not always, i.e.:
    'It was dark as I drove the point home
    And on cold leather seats
    Well, it suddenly struck me
    I just might die with a smile on my
    Face after all"

There is a degree of conscious irony and deliberate bathos in the more teen angsty lyrics. Nobody could write the 'And if a double decker bus, crashes into us' line with an entirely straight face, I don't think.