Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what do we do now?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    AFanTV is comedy gold this morning.

Claude has been strangely resigned and reserved for the last few episodes. DT on the other hand . . .
    So they are the 'face' of arsenal fans and we play like we did last night.

No wonder they all laugh at us when we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Who are the poor suckers who will play in the 2nd game.

Positives from last night.
    Xhaka didn't get sent off.

Sit tight and wait until mid-May. That will be judgment day
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sigh. I just don't know, Fash. I feel foolish calling for change when there is a good chance that Wenger will finish above some/all of Klopp, Jose and Pep. But I just can't get excited about it any more. Is that age or that it's just so predictable?

Basically what I am saying is that I want change, even if it's a negative change. I think it's fair to say that we'll never be top level under Mr Wenger. But then do we have the finances to take on the big boys? Perhaps not.
    We may not have the finances but I don't think that's the issue here.
    Last season we should have won the league it was wide open and we could have put a much better effort in the current race.

Arsene has been through a few squads since the the glory days. and they've all seemed to have this mental block when it comes to the big games or taking opportunities. Which only seems to get worse. It's not like last night is a surprise it happens every year you think he might have adjusted things.

It's all stale and boring. CL qualification for a tournament we get smashed in every year.
    Most of the big games against our direct competitors are usually loses. We don't even beat Spurs anymore.

And what annoyed me last night was the effort put in last night it was shocking. Bayern are excellent but we made it so ****ing easy for them. did you see Oxlade throw a tantrum stamping his feet?

Why are they so fragile? I want some changes just to make it a bit interesting as this is very boring and at times embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    AFanTV is comedy gold this morning.

Claude has been strangely resigned and reserved for the last few episodes. DT on the other hand . . .

I wonder if this bloke makes any money from Arsenal TV? Apparently, he gets 10M hits a month
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I wonder if this bloke makes any money from Arsenal TV? Apparently, he gets 10M hits a month
    I would think he would earn a couple of grand at least with those numbers a month.

Probably at least covers his match day expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Probably at least covers his match day expenses.
    I only have a few vids up on youtube. I made £1.17 the past month on 1089 views.
    anybody good at maths?
    so he's probably making pretty good money on there actually.

I read yesterday that it's been his full time job for the last 18 months.

Yes. He's earning a living from giving a platform upon which the mentally ill can present their ravings to a wide audience.

What has the world become?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I read yesterday that it's been his full time job for the last 18 months.

Yes. He's earning a living from giving a platform upon which the mentally ill can present their ravings to a wide audience.

What has the world become?
    Hang on a minute Sir C this has got me thinking.
    Let's make an Awimb Youtube channel covering everything.

Sir C and Berni's cooking hour.
    Ash's London history.
    Pat's underground and other nonsense.
    LA's Facts and stats.
    Dr Optimism with modd.

We'll be superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Hang on a minute Sir C this has got me thinking.
    Let's make an Awimb Youtube channel covering everything.

Sir C and Berni's cooking hour.
    Ash's London history.
    Pat's underground and other nonsense.
    LA's Facts and stats.
    Dr Optimism with modd.

We'll be superstars.
    This time next year we'll be millionaires!