I finally did the reasonable thing and placed a few bets against them. With manager and team being MORE PREDICTABLE THAN A HAMSTER ON A WHEEL, it really didn't take any remarkable betting nous on my part to guess which games would see this infamously brittle ensemble outfoxed, outfought, outplayed and quite often rudely humiliated.
So I won a few quid here and there, enough to cover the studio/mixing costs of my band''s forthcoming single and fund a couple of great gigs, where everyone - band, crew, merch girl etc got paid what I always thought they deserved.
I feel no guilt, because I find myself completely indifferent to this club at the moment, the football is stale and boring, often naive. The manager has long been out of his depth at the very top level (waiting for Monty to pop up quoting the 2-0 away win at Citeh some years ago, before classifying me as a moron
I said a few years ago that his level in terms of trophies nowadays is the FA Cup and there's nothing wrong with that - he has a good chance to reach the latter stages of the competition once again, though I doubt that's what he dreams of at night. I bear no malice against this once great man, but wish he wasn't so brazenly arrogant, greedy and aloof. Just like his club - WENGER FC! However, when he uttered the idiotic BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR line, I'm not sure if any of his hardcore devotees realized how disrespectful that was to Arsenal FC and our history.

Anyway, I mainly popped in to see how everybody is - I sincerely hope you're all in good health, reasonably happy with your lives, still somewhat inspired and not yet LIMP AND FLACCID like Coquelin/Koscielny when they faced Eden Hazard! I send you my warmest greetings, you troupe of exotic ****s! PV