Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arsene really should have gone with dignity a season or two back.

Arsene really should have gone with dignity a season or two back.

Now it's just fùcking embarrassing. Time to rebuild...get in someone, anyone who knows how to fùcking defend as a team.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Dignity left.

We need a thug like Simeone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Dignity left.

We need a thug like Simeone.
    Huh. No chance he'd come here, unfortunately. We'll end up with Eddie Howe at best

I think Wenger is too soft with the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think Wenger is too soft with the players.
    It's just all so fùcking predictable, F. As soon as Kos went off, we were going to lose...just a matter of how heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Now it's just fùcking embarrassing. Time to rebuild...get in someone, anyone who knows how to fùcking defend as a team.
    We can rebuild, but the yank will never spend enough to win the league. It would almost be more fun to be mid-table again, and look forward to the odd league cup final, decent cup run, occasional Europa qualification which might let us play another formerly decent foreign team and the hope of beating one of the big boys in the league every few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    We can rebuild, but the yank will never spend enough to win the league. It would almost be more fun to be mid-table again, and look forward to the odd league cup final, decent cup run, occasional Europa qualification which might let us play another formerly decent foreign team and the hope of beating one of the big boys in the league every few years.
    Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Huh. No chance he'd come here, unfortunately. We'll end up with Eddie Howe at best
    That would be ridicules
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman