Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Told you it would be five. Awful defending again. Ospina's made Almunia look like

Told you it would be five. Awful defending again. Ospina's made Almunia look like

Seaman tonight. Should have seen what odds I'd have got on 5-1 when they scored their 2nd.

Alexis will go, and prob Ozil too. Though he's playing **** atm. With Santi injured all the time, we'll have the weakest side I can remember. Even that year we sold Cesc and Nasri, we still had RVP.

We'll be like an Everton. No top drawer players. We won't be able to attract anyone good and the board won't pay over the odds. Dein getting that Septic involved in the club has destroyed almost a century of having a team that could dream of winning the title.

Ospina was our man of the match.

They can all fcuk off. We need fewer stars and more players who will work their socks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Seaman tonight. Should have seen what odds I'd have got on 5-1 when they scored their 2nd.

Alexis will go, and prob Ozil too. Though he's playing **** atm. With Santi injured all the time, we'll have the weakest side I can remember. Even that year we sold Cesc and Nasri, we still had RVP.

We'll be like an Everton. No top drawer players. We won't be able to attract anyone good and the board won't pay over the odds. Dein getting that Septic involved in the club has destroyed almost a century of having a team that could dream of winning the title.
    Honestly think a different manager would get better results than Wenger is with these players. We certainly wouldn't lose 5-1 in a game like this with someone like Simeone setting the team up. Hopefully we can attract a manager that will make Ozil and Sanchez think it's worth staying, although it seems like Ozil likes being mollycoddled by Wenger so maybe he'll **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

We're sure to win the FA Cup now! That's what we do.

I do think that big changes are in store. Oz and Dogboy are definitely gone, but don't really know if that is a bad thing. I'd like to see a younger manager instead of a 'name' retread. Maybe Bould deserves a chance? No idea, really.

This squad has the air of something disturbing that happened in terms of the attitude. Something happened between Southampton and Watford.

Here's the thing about what Wenger did tonight that's unforgivable and should complete his demise. You can't ask this team to all of a sudden change tactics and defend. We don't have the players capable of that. Yet that's how he set them up. Coquelin is a joke yet he still gets picked. where was El Neny? so Kos goes off and the team collapses. Weak sauce, man. A fragile, brittle team.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Honestly think a different manager would get better results than Wenger is with these players. We certainly wouldn't lose 5-1 in a game like this with someone like Simeone setting the team up. Hopefully we can attract a manager that will make Ozil and Sanchez think it's worth staying, although it seems like Ozil likes being mollycoddled by Wenger so maybe he'll **** off.
    You think a world class manager would come knowing the board will never spend the money required to win the prem? As far as the Septic is concerned, 1st is only worth about £10m more than 4th so why spend the extra cash? Better to wait to see whether you can get a job at a club who will back up your initial success with extra investment allowing you to crack on and try and win the thing.

He will never sell the club. In the past, owners like him would cash out, but he knows that it's a goldmine. He says no sports team owner should care about success as it costs too much.

Thanks for the good years, Arsenal. But I'll never see any glory in my life again.

Didn't Berni say he'd rather win one Ashes down under than ever see us win the league again? I reckon B is in league with the Septic.

I'd like to see us rebuild completely with a new philosophy and maybe skip the CL for a year

You think a world class manager would come knowing the board will never spend the money required to win the prem? As far as the Septic is concerned, 1st is only worth about £10m more than 4th so why spend the extra cash? Better to wait to see whether you can get a job at a club who will back up your initial success with extra investment allowing you to crack on and try and win the thing.

He will never sell the club. In the past, owners like him would cash out, but he knows that it's a goldmine. He says no sports team owner should care about success as it costs too much.

Thanks for the good years, Arsenal. But I'll never see any glory in my life again.

Didn't Berni say he'd rather win one Ashes down under than ever see us win the league again? I reckon B is in league with the Septic.
    We've spent £200m in the last three windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I'd like to see us rebuild completely with a new philosophy and maybe skip the CL for a year
    I'm down with that. Less ball skill trickery and more guts and a will to win. This team doesn't give a **** whether they win or not. Wenger will pick the same players regardless so why should they care?