Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: word on the street is Walcott is dropped for tonight :cloud9:

word on the street is Walcott is dropped for tonight :cloud9:

Does this mean Giroud is starting then?

Not necessarily. Welbz could start. Or he might play the three defensive midfielders and put Ox in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Welbeck according to Twitter......think Walcott could be handy from the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Not necessarily. Welbz could start. Or he might play the three defensive midfielders and put Ox in his place.
    I don't like the sound of this Mo.

If it's Giroud I am a bit concerned that it will be hoof the ball out and hope Giroud can hold up play.
    inviting Bayern to run at us constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Welbeck according to Twitter......think Walcott could be handy from the bench
    This is alright then.

Based on his recent frankly shameful appearances I would have been happy had Walcott been left behind in Luton Airport.

Sent him off to WH Smith for boiled sweets for take-off and then piled onto the plane and fúcked off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Based on his recent frankly shameful appearances I would have been happy had Walcott been left behind in Luton Airport.

Sent him off to WH Smith for boiled sweets for take-off and then piled onto the plane and fúcked off without him.
    I have always been one of his supporters, but watching him stroll back while Alonso ran unimpeded at Hector really set me off.

Theo out.

Messi played like Walcott last night
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    News reaches me.

Ospina

Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka Coq Chambo

Welbeck Giroud Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I have always been one of his supporters, but watching him stroll back while Alonso ran unimpeded at Hector really set me off.

Theo out.
    Theo has obvious qualities but he is so utterly anonymous in so many games as to infuriate. It’s as if we are always waiting for him to move forward and become a real player, some 10 years or whatever after signing him.