Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can we all agree that Van Morrison's bestest song is Into The Mystic?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No, Pepperami is a product. I was going to say meat product but I am unsure.

Wtf is a pepperamus?
    Pepperami is a brand, but its name does suggest it's a plural. I shall start referring to individual snack products of this brand as a 'Pepperamus' - just as one ought to refer to more than one Lexus as 'Lexii'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pepperami is a brand, but its name does suggest it's a plural. I shall start referring to individual snack products of this brand as a 'Pepperamus' - just as one ought to refer to more than one Lexus as 'Lexii'.
    Noun. ignoramus (plural ignoramuses or ignorami) A totally ignorant person—unknowledgeable, uneducated, or uninformed; a fool.

Pepperamo, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, I thought he was actually Hitler and almost as evil as Farage? Or something.
    He tolerates vicious open mockery of him and keeps being defied by the courts, so if he is Hitler, he's clearly lost his touch.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Noun. ignoramus (plural ignoramuses or ignorami) A totally ignorant person—unknowledgeable, uneducated, or uninformed; a fool.
    :irish:

:irish:

I accept your apology.

****ler
    A poor mans Hitler
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Pepperamo, perhaps.
    Fair point. One must acknowledge these modern languages as well, I suppose.

Oh, I think Trump adds to the gaiety of nations tremendously. Obviously, he's a buffoon, but I don't think there's any real harm in that.
    Quite a dangerous buffoon. Obviously the wall is going to be great fun. Imagine if he was to bring back hundreds of thousands of jobs to the industrial North West? Some people would be hugely conflicted.

Still, the man is a major ****ing arsehole and needs shooting.

I suppose we need Curly to issue the final judgement, really.
    What about his best van?