Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's get behind the team tonight I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We are to be gubbed, m. And well you know it.
    or we'll come away with heroic 2-1 win and then get gubbed 3-0 at home

Not till it happens. Until then we can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    or we'll come away with heroic 2-1 win and then get gubbed 3-0 at home
    Whatever happens it would still be nice for the fixture not to be over tonight and gives us at least a realistic chance in the 2nd leg.

Just checked their results this season. Unbeaten at home BUT three draws, all of them score-draws. I'd take a 2-2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Whatever happens it would still be nice for the fixture not to be over tonight and gives us at least a realistic chance in the 2nd leg.
    This was what I was getting at in my earlier OP. Actually turning up to the match if it's all over will seem utterly futile.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I shall miss the first 15-20 mins as I will be overseeing training of my own team, Wenger style, whistle in hand.

My single hope is that by the time I get in we have not conceded.
    Is that SW Junior's team or an actual real man's team?

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Is that SW Junior's team or an actual real man's team?
    Fúck off real men.

U10 Norn, grass roots. I am instilling basic football principles and techniques at a crucial formative stage in their careers.

Essentially it is all rabonas followed by the dab when they score. It’s a fúcking nightmare as you will realise I can’t even really swear or shout.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck off real men.

U10 Norn, grass roots. I am instilling basic football principles and techniques at a crucial formative stage in their careers.

Essentially it is all rabonas followed by the dab when they score. It’s a fúcking nightmare as you will realise I can’t even really swear or shout.
    The future of the point! I hope you give them a good ticking off with every dab.