Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, a scouser in 'Lying about knowing someone who died at Hillsborough' shocker.

So, a scouser in 'Lying about knowing someone who died at Hillsborough' shocker.

It's almost like they're pathologically addicted to narcissistically and vicariously wallowing in grief and tragedy like the fans of virtually every other football team and Boris Johnson have been saying for years, isn't it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7579571.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's almost like they're pathologically addicted to narcissistically and vicariously wallowing in grief and tragedy like the fans of virtually every other football team and Boris Johnson have been saying for years, isn't it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7579571.html
    Did I tell you about the time I met him? Really made my skin crawl - something evil about him, which is probably why, even though he was deputy, UKIP looked everywhere before turning to him (sorry, before he graciously threw his hat into the ring). Nice to know he is thick though - otherwise he could be dangerous.

And before I get accused of political bias, it wasn't just because he is a member of UKIP that I took against him. I met Farage a couple of weeks before and as much as I dislike his politics, I thought he came across as quite charming and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Did I tell you about the time I met him? Really made my skin crawl - something evil about him, which is probably why, even though he was deputy, UKIP looked everywhere before turning to him (sorry, before he graciously threw his hat into the ring). Nice to know he is thick though - otherwise he could be dangerous.

And before I get accused of political bias, it wasn't just because he is a member of UKIP that I took against him. I met Farage a couple of weeks before and as much as I dislike his politics, I thought he came across as quite charming and funny.
    Oh, I've no time for UKIP generally. I take the view that Leave won in spite of them as much as because of them. When you consider that Farage was their acceptable public face, you have to wonder what the rest of them looked like.

I liked someone on Twitter's description of Nuttall as dressing like one of those WW2 German spies who couldn't understand why they were arrested within half an hour of landing in Britain

3CE6F2CA00000578-4193720-image-m-4_1486406534078.jpg

Oh, I've no time for UKIP generally. I take the view that Leave won in spite of them as much as because of them. When you consider that Farage was their acceptable public face, you have to wonder what the rest of them looked like.

I liked someone on Twitter's description of Nuttall as dressing like one of those WW2 German spies who couldn't understand why they were arrested within half an hour of landing in Britain

3CE6F2CA00000578-4193720-image-m-4_1486406534078.jpg
    Beautifully put

He bought you a drink didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He bought you a drink didn't he?
    Almost the opposite - I brought him one. A coffee, at any rate. It was in a professional capacity

Almost the opposite - I brought him one. A coffee, at any rate. It was in a professional capacity
    I lost any vestige of respect for Farage when I found out he'd lost a böllock in a remarkably similar way to me (even down to being examined in the same hospital and them getting it wrong) and apparently had absolutely no sense of humour about it whatsoever.

I lost any vestige of respect for Farage when I found out he'd lost a böllock in a remarkably similar way to me (even down to being examined in the same hospital and them getting it wrong) and apparently had absolutely no sense of humour about it whatsoever.
    I imagine for him there may have been many comparisons made to certain other political leaders with reportedly one ball.

Major news on the day I met him was the red Arrows pilot being killed. His take on the matter was "So - there was a plane crash. I've been in a plane crash. What's so different about that?"

I imagine for him there may have been many comparisons made to certain other political leaders with reportedly one ball.

Major news on the day I met him was the red Arrows pilot being killed. His take on the matter was "So - there was a plane crash. I've been in a plane crash. What's so different about that?"
    Did you refrain from pointing out that the major difference was that he was alive while the other poor fücker was dead?

Actually, just reading this again, the similarities with my case are remarkable. He was a bit younger to be fair, though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...failed-me.html

Did you refrain from pointing out that the major difference was that he was alive while the other poor fücker was dead?

Actually, just reading this again, the similarities with my case are remarkable. He was a bit younger to be fair, though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...failed-me.html
    Jesus - that is quite shocking.