Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Anaconda - Luis Anaconda – remind me of your belief that Wenger didn’t give

"Leezen David, I ave decided shroo ze kindness of my art zat I vill start you in Chompions League but if your form is played with little bit andbreak on I will ave Petr in goal but look I make no promises on zat"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    "Leezen David, I ave decided shroo ze kindness of my art zat I vill start you in Chompions League but if your form is played with little bit andbreak on I will ave Petr in goal but look I make no promises on zat"
    Not necessarily kindness of his heart. Might be mere pragmatism.

As Wenger said, "If you want to keep two world class goalkeepers you need to play them both"

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    'only the language...I believe was used'

The language is awfully important, Monty.
    Does Wenger's statement about Ospina that "If you want to keep two world class goalkeepers you need to play them both" strongly suggest that he knew if he didn't play him in the CL he'd leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Does Wenger's statement about Ospina that "If you want to keep two world class goalkeepers you need to play them both" strongly suggest that he knew if he didn't play him in the CL he'd leave?
    FFS shut up
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It is as likely that Wenger simply told Ospina that in light of Scezney going to Roma that he was in fact going nowhere what with contracts and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is as likely that Wenger simply told Ospina that in light of Scezney going to Roma that he was in fact going nowhere what with contracts and all that.
    So you think that by Wenger saying he would need to play Ospina to keep him, that he actually meant he would not need to play Osipna to keep him?

Interesting interpretation...

So you think that by Wenger saying he would need to play Ospina to keep him, that he actually meant he would not need to play Osipna to keep him?

Interesting interpretation...
    For the record I rarely listen to a word Wenger says, and when he does I rarely believe a word he says. Invariably I sense he talks an inordinate amount of bollócks, utter bollócks at that. Same as most football managers to be fair but he does it in a Gallic accent which some people confuse with adding more weight to his bollócks.

Here’s the thing, you are perpetuating an argument about an actual conversation or discussion that took place.

You were not present for this conversation. You have not heard a recording of this conversation. You have not read a transcript of this conversation.

None of us were.

Essentially you are yet again, and this is a recurring experience, making yourself look like a complete tool.

In summary. Shut up, for your own sake. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For the record I rarely listen to a word Wenger says, and when he does I rarely believe a word he says. Invariably I sense he talks an inordinate amount of bollócks, utter bollócks at that. Same as most football managers to be fair but he does it in a Gallic accent which some people confuse with adding more weight to his bollócks.

Here’s the thing, you are perpetuating an argument about an actual conversation or discussion that took place.

You were not present for this conversation. You have not heard a recording of this conversation. You have not read a transcript of this conversation.

None of us were.

Essentially you are yet again, and this is a recurring experience, making yourself look like a complete tool.

In summary. Shut up, for your own sake. Please.
    He will carry on until he thinks he has had the last word

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He will carry on until he thinks he has had the last word
    No I won't

No I won't
    correct, you won't