Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Luis Anaconda - Luis Anaconda – remind me of your belief that Wenger didn’t give

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I find it hard to beleive that any player would be content to have only 6 games a season if he is a regular international...... and it is months since the last CL game and he hasn't had a look in at a PL game since I would suggest he isn't "pushing" Cech for a PL place
    Perhaps he's got his eye on usurping next season? Perhaps he likes it in London? I dunno.

But based on Wenger's quote, it does seem the promise of CL football has made the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Perhaps he's got his eye on usurping next season? Perhaps he likes it in London? I dunno.

But based on Wenger's quote, it does seem the promise of CL football has made the difference.
    Have you developed autism?

What bloody quote? Is this the one you think he must have made but actually hasn't... but you muyst be correct as you know oh so much more about football than anyone else....

It si like listening to my Autistic son... I think Sir C is correct
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

What bloody quote? Is this the one you think he must have made but actually hasn't... but you muyst be correct as you know oh so much more about football than anyone else....

It si like listening to my Autistic son... I think Sir C is correct
    "If you want two world class goalkeepers you need to play them both"

You seem to have missed his CL quote off that.... but what is the point, you are like an autistic dog with a bone

You seem to have missed his CL quote off that.... but what is the point, you are like an autistic dog with a bone
    Well he's only played him in the CL. Unless you think he meant he'd need to rotate them in the Premier League.

Well he's only played him in the CL. Unless you think he meant he'd need to rotate them in the Premier League.
    Apart from the FA Cup games as well.. so even though he has never mentioned CL in any quote you think you are correct

Not necessarily kindness of his heart. Might be mere pragmatism.

As Wenger said, "If you want to keep two world class goalkeepers you need to play them both"
    "If you have two world-class goalkeepers you cannot keep [both] if one of them never gets a game."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Apart from the FA Cup games as well.. so even though he has never mentioned CL in any quote you think you are correct
    I reckon there's a more than reasonable chance Ospina was persuaded to stay by Wenger offering him CL football. I'm sure the FA Cup didn't do any harm, either.

So no I don't think I'm correct because I can't know for sure. But I think it's a reasonable and not at all outlandish guess.

That quote is clearly *******s if for no other reason than it implies that Ospina is a world class goalkeeper.