Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some vaguely interesting stuff on our errant midfielder here from his old club

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would imagine your weekend marathon walks out-do even the most ardent gym person in terms of cardiovascular emissions.

Wd walking. The singly best exercise a person can do.
    I can speak from experience of walks home from the Woodbine to Highgate with Ash, he does set a fair rate as well. Often needed a stop in a hostelry on the way back.

I do miss those days

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can speak from experience of walks home from the Woodbine to Highgate with Ash, he does set a fair rate as well. Often needed a stop in a hostelry on the way back.

I do miss those days
    I am genuinely surprised you appear to be back in the office this afternoon.

Hold on ... the whole way from the Woodbine to Highgate???

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm doing interval 5k training... 1min at 11kph and 1 at 13.... feel it is a better workout than just a steady pace
    I do a mix of high pace walk/jog then for the final 3 mins of say 10 I up the speed. then slow it down then repeat. those minutes go slow when you are really pushing. But I find on my 3rd burst of the higher speeds it seems to get a bit easier. until I reach the point I feel that it's time to stop as I am going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am genuinely surprised you appear to be back in the office this afternoon.

Hold on ... the whole way from the Woodbine to Highgate???
    Yep - hugely ale-fuelled of course