Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some vaguely interesting stuff on our errant midfielder here from his old club

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What do you Bench?
    Never having been in a gym since I left school, I don't even know what this mysterious verb means.

Yes, it boils my piss
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Never having been in a gym since I left school, I don't even know what this mysterious verb means.
    That's nothing to brag about, Ash. Gyms are good; very, very good indeed.

They allow you to exercise the most important muscle in your body, your heart. And post workout, the endorphin surge brings new happiness to your being. And if you're lucky, there is usually some serious scenery about.

Well done, the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

They allow you to exercise the most important muscle in your body, your heart. And post workout, the endorphin surge brings new happiness to your being. And if you're lucky, there is usually some serious scenery about.

Well done, the gym.
    Who's bragging?

Anyway, my heart gets plenty of exercise, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Well done, the gym.
    Jesus Q Christ, if you start sweating in a gym they'll have to evacuate the fúcking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Q Christ, if you start sweating in a gym they'll have to evacuate the fúcking place.
    Knowing some of the cheeky *******s they would advertise his outpourings under the term "new pool added"

He probably has to pay about £100 a month to do that as well..... as you say, I feel sorry for the others who pay it and get splattered in his bodily fluids
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I am pretending to enjoy going to the gym.

But to be honest I detest the place. It's also very boring.

Who's bragging?

Anyway, my heart gets plenty of exercise, thanks.
    I would imagine your weekend marathon walks out-do even the most ardent gym person in terms of cardiovascular emissions.

Wd walking. The singly best exercise a person can do.

This idea that I spend my life sweating excessively is a myth that I fully object to.

You're going to bang on about it endlessly now, aren't you?