Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some vaguely interesting stuff on our errant midfielder here from his old club

Some vaguely interesting stuff on our errant midfielder here from his old club

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Play him tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Play him tonight!
    Regardless of him being a bit mental he's still comfortably our best central midfielder (of all the available ones) and should be starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Regardless of him being a bit mental he's still comfortably our best central midfielder (of all the available ones) and should be starting.
    and experienced in Germany.

aha! make him captain is what I get from that.

Who is our captain anyway?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think he will. Only threat to his position is when/if Santi comes back. He at least should be fresh. He's like a footballing Dylan Hartley* - you want him in your team when he is available

*of a couple of years ago

I fully concur. So much silliness surrounds the reporting of this player.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    aha! make him captain is what I get from that.

Who is our captain anyway?
    I think it might be me tonight. I'll give Arsene a shout

can you demonstrate any leadership qualities whatsoever, LA?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I fully concur. So much silliness surrounds the reporting of this player.
    You could argue the two reds he got were harsh as well. I've seen similar or worse challenges than the ones he got sent off for nearly every weekend. It's not like he goes around kicking people like a Lee Cattermole, or that **** who plays for Burnley and spent the whole game kicking our players.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 02-15-2017 at 12:57 PM.