Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I must say that after all this tedious hacking and cyber warfare crap, it's good to

I must say that after all this tedious hacking and cyber warfare crap, it's good to

see that Kim Jong Un is kicking it old school with some excellent James Bond-style international assassination whereby two attractive young oriental females stab the victim with poisoned needles.

wd kju imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    see that Kim Jong Un is kicking it old school with some excellent James Bond-style international assassination whereby two attractive young oriental females stab the victim with poisoned needles.

wd kju imo
    Why do security services persist with these 1960s sub Bond movie poisonings? What's wrong with a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why do security services persist with these 1960s sub Bond movie poisonings? What's wrong with a gun?
    It sends out a different statement I think. It's not quite like Chat **** get banged though.
    (thank god Vardy decided to be loyal)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bit noisy and messy, I suppose. Stab him with a poison needle and off he pops nice and quiet and clean-like. No blood and brains everywhere.

Doing what Putin did and killing a bloke with radioactive isotopes that leave a trail all over one of the world's busiest cities and leaves the fellow alive long enough to spill his guts to the TV cameras, on the other hand, isn't a great plan.