Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir C, some words on Harrison Ford please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No. Where was it?
    It was on Netflix
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_G...cy_(TV_series)

I thought it was you who told me about but now I recall it was Dr H. I quite enjoyed it - much better than the Steven Mangan one, though with some quite big caveats, which I wouldn't say unless you have seen it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was on Netflix
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_G...cy_(TV_series)

I thought it was you who told me about but now I recall it was Dr H. I quite enjoyed it - much better than the Steven Mangan one, though with some quite big caveats, which I wouldn't say unless you have seen it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I once missed the airfield completely and landed in a farmer's field next door. Now that was embarrassing.
    An airfield C! A fvcking AIRFIELD!

I had always pictured you in a magnifient BA crew uniform, attache case in hand, insouciantly strolling across the tarmac to your Jumbo, sleeves covered in gold bands and a splendid hat similarly festooned with badges of your rank of captain. Your gravelly reassuring voice across th eintercom "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Charles Hoogenfistenbumholestraaten welcoming you aboard flight ...yaddy yaddy" and now it seems you were no more than some Auntie Mabel pootling around the english countryside in a Chipmunk.

I am disappointed beyond measure

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

I had always pictured you in a magnifient BA crew uniform, attache case in hand, insouciantly strolling across the tarmac to your Jumbo, sleeves covered in gold bands and a splendid hat similarly festooned with badges of your rank of captain. Your gravelly reassuring voice across th eintercom "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Charles Hoogenfistenbumholestraaten welcoming you aboard flight ...yaddy yaddy" and now it seems you were no more than some Auntie Mabel pootling around the english countryside in a Chipmunk.

Linda Barron? Woof

Linda Barron? Woof
    'Tis rumoured the hound was no stranger to the taste of her fanny Luis

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

One likes to vary one's flying, h. Only a fool remains current on one type.

I'd love to take you flying, I really would. I'd have you bleeding from your eyes and arse.

Linda Barron? Woof
    Mind you, that was a while ago. I didn't fancy her in Come Outside, although I did enjoy the programme. The one in the crisp factory was particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One likes to vary one's flying, h. Only a fool remains current on one type.

I'd love to take you flying, I really would. I'd have you bleeding from your eyes and arse.

I believe that's Ryanair's new slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mind you, that was a while ago. I didn't fancy her in Come Outside, although I did enjoy the programme. The one in the crisp factory was particularly good.
    You can't be at Nurse Gladys - well...