Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why have I not seen anyone touting the eminently real possibility of swapping

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why have I not seen anyone touting the eminently real possibility of swapping

Sanchez for Aguero this summer?

Am I the first? If so, I intend to milk it for all it's worth when it happens, or pretend I never said it when it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Sanchez for Aguero this summer?

Am I the first? If so, I intend to milk it for all it's worth when it happens, or pretend I never said it when it doesn't.
    Possibly because swap deals are not really that common an occurrence in football anymore, combined with a subconscious reluctance, on behalf of those who do spend time thinking about these things, to countenance Sanchez moving to a domestic rival.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Possibly because swap deals are not really that common an occurrence in football anymore, combined with a subconscious reluctance, on behalf of those who do spend time thinking about these things, to countenance Sanchez moving to a domestic rival.
    Leaving aside that, surely if wages are a stumbling block to Sanchez resigning what make M think Aguerro who is on 240 grand a week would be in our price range? Almost like it is a thick football fan thing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Leaving aside that, surely if wages are a stumbling block to Sanchez resigning what make M think Aguerro who is on 240 grand a week would be in our price range? Almost like it is a thick football fan thing to say
    Also why would he want to join Arsenal?

I think M should stick to social and women's issues, perhaps current affairs also as he was in deep yesterday with B and Wes on Islam and related ****.

It is football where he increasingly lets himself down.

Seriously, I'd want Aguero and a pretty good wedge.

20mil ought to do it.

I thought it wasn't the wages so much as the sh*tness?

Of us, not him.

Of us, not him.
    It's always wages when you can get more elsewhere and your agent is fully aware of this.

Being shít just complicates it further.

Of us, not him.
    There are differing stories, it is true. It will all come down to money in the end. And hardly an enticing prospect when Atletico and Real may well be sniffing around. Stranger things have happened but I can't see it

There are differing stories, it is true. It will all come down to money in the end. And hardly an enticing prospect when Atletico and Real may well be sniffing around. Stranger things have happened but I can't see it
    ... PSG, Juventus even Bayern were mentioned a while back (perhaps tenuous link based on Vidal).