Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just met Eva Carneiro

I just met Eva Carneiro

Well by 'met' I mean 'stood next to'. In a Starbucks on Guildford High St.

Summary: slightly more attractive than I expected, slightly taller than I expected, slightly more 'solid' than I expected.

Overall, a pleasant experience and yes, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Summary: slightly more attractive than I expected, slightly taller than I expected, slightly more 'solid' than I expected.

The only reason anywon knew of her is of the context of the situation.

A woman on a football pitch phwoooaaar.

It's a bit like Philippa Forrester (pleasant enough lady) becoming a nerds wet dream as she was on Robot wars. Who ever took that rule would be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The only reason anywon knew of her is of the context of the situation.

A woman on a football pitch phwoooaaar.

It's a bit like Philippa Forrester (pleasant enough lady) becoming a nerds wet dream as she was on Robot wars. Who ever took that rule would be the same.
    I had to google her (Carneiro) in order to remember who she was. How quickly we forget, eh?

Philippa Forrester was once mildly rude to a female colleague of mine. Still would've, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had to google her (Carneiro) in order to remember who she was. How quickly we forget, eh?

Philippa Forrester was once mildly rude to a female colleague of mine. Still would've, though.
    I don't like the sound of this rudeness. But we never hear her mentioned anymore so she's been punished.

She was in the same nerd fantasy as the woman from Red Dwarf

I am friends with one of her closest friends.

and yes, I would.
    I am sure she would too WES even though, by all accounts, you're a fat,sweaty munter.

I wood
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't like the sound of this rudeness. But we never hear her mentioned anymore so she's been punished.

She was in the same nerd fantasy as the woman from Red Dwarf
    She wasn't exactly mentioned before though was she. It's just that the greasy little faggit Mourinho singled her out. Cut the slvt some slack. And send her over to me when you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    She wasn't exactly mentioned before though was she. It's just that the greasy little faggit Mourinho singled her out. Cut the slvt some slack. And send her over to me when you're done.
    Sexism, homophobia and *racism in one concise package. How efficent.

*greasy = dago, I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sexism, homophobia and *racism in one concise package. How efficent.

*greasy = dago, I presume.
    Not to mention poor spelling (and the fact she was quite well known even before the Mourinho incident).