Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wenger please allow Lucas to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Put the Ox in there for him and I would be happy
    I've slagged the Ox off plenty of times. But I like the look of him the past 4 games or so.
    Though I didn't see the Chelsea game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've slagged the Ox off plenty of times. But I like the look of him the past 4 games or so.
    Though I didn't see the Chelsea game.
    His reviews were mixed for the Chelsea game but by no means all bad. You could at least see what he was trying to do

I think we should pick the Ingolstadt keeper as he did a Schumacher on Lewandowski at the weekend and got away with it
    Is Lewandowski banjaxed?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is Lewandowski banjaxed?
    Are all those other players out that PSRB reported ages ago?

Put the Ox in there for him and I would be happy
    Worth a try*

*I assume you mean with Xhaka and Coquelin as per Sir C's suggested line up.

The Ox has done okay but this is a step up again. I am looking forward to watching Tiago. Am I allowed to admit that?

Is Lewandowski banjaxed?
    Sadly not - not for a lack of effort. Another stuttering performance it must be said, though. Lack of fluency in their team. Good article on it from Marcotti in the times today. We will still get battered though

Worth a try*

*I assume you mean with Xhaka and Coquelin as per Sir C's suggested line up.

The Ox has done okay but this is a step up again. I am looking forward to watching Tiago. Am I allowed to admit that?
    Yes as a three with those two. And yes - you are a football fan and Thiago is great player to watch. Not full appreciated here I would say - a bit too Spanish

Sadly not - not for a lack of effort. Another stuttering performance it must be said, though. Lack of fluency in their team. Good article on it from Marcotti in the times today. We will still get battered though
    Is it too early for we might beat them by accident thoughts?

Never works.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is it too early for we might beat them by accident thoughts?

Never works.
    the fans are definitely not as confident as in past years, p. You never know

the fans are definitely not as confident as in past years, p. You never know
    If we get an away goal that'll do. as long as it's not like 5-1 or something.

We'll lose 3-2 but win 2-1 at the Emirates.