Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wenger please allow Lucas to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It's a tricky one with Hartley. He's played very well and been the captain during this good run but how long can you keep playing him when there's a better player in his position waiting in the wings? The same thing will have to be considered when Robshaw is fit. He's been very good under Jones but at the minute Launchbury and Kruis would be the first choice second row and you can't really leave out Itoje. Good problems to have in any case.
    we are missing Kruis enormously - which is no disrespect to those playing in his place, simply a very, very good player. I think Robshaw and Hartley will be replaced in time but good to have them around. Most of the Times journalists have George down as starting hooker for the Lions let alone England - as you say, good problem to have

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Giroud I could maybe half understand, and I say that as a man who bows to no other man in terms of disliking the Mirror****.

One assume the Hun will have most of the ball and on those occasions when we lump the ball up the pitch we will need a chap up there to try and initially secure possession and to then retain it. We both know Sanchez won’t do that given he will get frustrated in such circumstances and drop back in his efforts to be involved.

I would play Welbeck all the same. I am quite scratching of head at his use in recent matches.

If Xhaka misses out I am resigning.
    I would be surprised if Giroud didn't start. No idea what he will do with the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - my Manchester United-supporting mate was doing a WES* going on about how he should be sent off for doing it. My calm response** was to say if he was a sent off, how would we tell

*screaming in my ear
    ** after tell him to **** off and behave

I did laugh when Huddlestone (I think it was) came over with a look on his face to Walcott almost saying
    'what the **** are you doing? stop being silly please'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would be surprised if Giroud didn't start. No idea what he will do with the midfield.
    Bellerin, Koscielny, Mustapha, Monreal

Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey,

Ozil Alexis

Giroud

3-0, easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey,

Ozil Alexis

Giroud

3-0, easy.
    I think we should play a keeper
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ospina

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey,

Ozil Alexis

Giroud

3-0, easy.
    Ramsey is dead. Something which will cheer some/most people up.

I think we should pick the Ingolstadt keeper as he did a Schumacher on Lewandowski at the weekend and got away with it

Won't need one. With our midfield that solid Bayern won't see the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ramsey is dead. Something which will cheer some/most people up.
    Put the Ox in there for him and I would be happy