Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wenger please allow Lucas to play more.

Wenger please allow Lucas to play more.

Everytime he comes on he looks dangerous.
    Start him soon please.

On a side note what was Walcott's pretendy being all annoyed and squaring up to people thing all about.
    He looked rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Everytime he comes on he looks dangerous.
    Start him soon please.

On a side note what was Walcott's pretendy being all annoyed and squaring up to people thing all about.
    He looked rather silly.
    Probably knows he is going to get dropped for Lucas very soon. If he wants to show some aggression try tracking back and doing some defensive work you irritating arse - Theo, not you

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably knows he is going to get dropped for Lucas very soon. If he wants to show some aggression try tracking back and doing some defensive work you irritating arse - Theo, not you
    Never in doubt in the Rugby eh? It looks like the Ireland game won't only be for the Grand Slam but the record for consecutive victories as well. Looking forward to seeing Daly at 15 against Italy.

His appearance in the starting 11 on Saturday both mystified and to a degree enraged me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His appearance in the starting 11 on Saturday both mystified and to a degree enraged me.
    I think before where he started messing about I forgot he was actually playing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have a feeling the team on Wednesday will have a few selections that will enrage. I'm thinking Xhaka will be left out, Giroud will start. Welbeck and Lucas still on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Never in doubt in the Rugby eh? It looks like the Ireland game won't only be for the Grand Slam but the record for consecutive victories as well. Looking forward to seeing Daly at 15 against Italy.
    Absolutely. What were they thinking though - two fine kickers in their side and they give it to a centre. Fair enough Biggar was out of position but then scrum half has to take responsibility to get it into touch (though watching analysis yesterday have to say a lot of credit has to go to Sinckler) . Moment it landed if George Ford's hands I knew we'd win. Daly has been brilliant really - forced himself into the side. Would like to see Watson at 15 when fit - but they can work as a Lewsey/Robinson combination. Interesting decision on Hartley - pulling him off (oo-er) after 44 mins was a big call. Farrell looking more and more like the side's leader anyway

Absolutely. What were they thinking though - two fine kickers in their side and they give it to a centre. Fair enough Biggar was out of position but then scrum half has to take responsibility to get it into touch (though watching analysis yesterday have to say a lot of credit has to go to Sinckler) . Moment it landed if George Ford's hands I knew we'd win. Daly has been brilliant really - forced himself into the side. Would like to see Watson at 15 when fit - but they can work as a Lewsey/Robinson combination. Interesting decision on Hartley - pulling him off (oo-er) after 44 mins was a big call. Farrell looking more and more like the side's leader anyway
    It's a tricky one with Hartley. He's played very well and been the captain during this good run but how long can you keep playing him when there's a better player in his position waiting in the wings? The same thing will have to be considered when Robshaw is fit. He's been very good under Jones but at the minute Launchbury and Kruis would be the first choice second row and you can't really leave out Itoje. Good problems to have in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I have a feeling the team on Wednesday will have a few selections that will enrage. I'm thinking Xhaka will be left out, Giroud will start. Welbeck and Lucas still on the bench.
    Giroud I could maybe half understand, and I say that as a man who bows to no other man in terms of disliking the Mirror****.

One assume the Hun will have most of the ball and on those occasions when we lump the ball up the pitch we will need a chap up there to try and initially secure possession and to then retain it. We both know Sanchez won’t do that given he will get frustrated in such circumstances and drop back in his efforts to be involved.

I would play Welbeck all the same. I am quite scratching of head at his use in recent matches.

If Xhaka misses out I am resigning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think before where he started messing about I forgot he was actually playing.
    Yes - my Manchester United-supporting mate was doing a WES* going on about how he should be sent off for doing it. My calm response** was to say if he was a sent off, how would we tell

*screaming in my ear
    ** after tell him to **** off and behave