Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A little while ago a picture of some women from Sweden's "feminist government"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    went viral for mocking one of Trumps photos with all men standing around him signing an EO.

Here's some more women from the "feminist government" of Sweden in Iran to sign trade deals

and not a looker amongst them.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Islam is bad. There's
    no getting away from it peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But your premise is - as I've pointed out in my other reply to you - utterly flawed in that it presupposes that religion, culture and society are or ever can be distinct entities that can be taken in isolation.
    Equally, there are existing Hadiths that are interpreted by many Islamic scholars as recommending the veiling of women, but they are not explicit. However, since these cultural norms have come about by virtue of the interpretations of those religious verses, it seems genuinely bizarre to claim that veiling has nothing to do with Islam.
    You know a lot. What u a fvcking Muslim? Eh?

Just kidding. Books are not yet forbidden. That's coming though my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You know a lot. What u a fvcking Muslim? Eh?

Just kidding. Books are not yet forbidden. That's coming though my friend.
    I think that Houellebecq's book, Submission, bears upon the points raised above.