Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's only 10 points :cloud9: it's on

It's only 10 points :cloud9: it's on

Wenger in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Wenger in.
    Wenger is clearly a genius. I mean, he's got 50 points, and the other manager with 50 points, Pochettino, is generally lauded as the Greatest Thing That's Ever Happened To Football, so the same must be true of Wenger. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wenger is clearly a genius. I mean, he's got 50 points, and the other manager with 50 points, Pochettino, is generally lauded as the Greatest Thing That's Ever Happened To Football, so the same must be true of Wenger. Right?
    You forgot to log in as Monty.

However I think if we are to win league some how we would have to win all of our remaining games.

Silly Arsenal have got me fooled into thinking we will beat Bayern this time.
    This is clearly not based on form.

No, not really. Because only a silly person would judge a manager based solely on where they sit in the table at any given time.

It's rather more complicated than that. Easier to just stop caring, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You forgot to log in as Monty.

However I think if we are to win league some how we would have to win all of our remaining games.

Silly Arsenal have got me fooled into thinking we will beat Bayern this time.
    This is clearly not based on form.
    We're not going to win all our remaining games, and Chelsea aren't going to drop 10 points, I'm afraid. And at the moment I can't see a way past Bayern, unless we stumble across a rich vein of form somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    No, not really. Because only a silly person would judge a manager based solely on where they sit in the table at any given time.

So one doesn't judge a manger by results?

OK.

We're not going to win all our remaining games, and Chelsea aren't going to drop 10 points, I'm afraid. And at the moment I can't see a way past Bayern, unless we stumble across a rich vein of form somewhere.
    I have calculated Chelsea will drop 7 points guaranteed using fash science.
    the additional 3 will have to come from results such as yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

We are usually told to judge him in May. In May we are told let's see what next season brings.

OK.
    The Baby Jesus does not like this

OK.
    Surely it depends on the expectations of the club before the season begins.. a manager at Chelsea and Arsenal (for example) willbe judged completely differently than a manager at West Brom.

So it isn't all about results
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar