Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
Hmmm - I may have to float the garage idea past her, no way will I get one in the kitchen.

Do you know they're called buffalo wings because they were popularized in Buffalo, NY? An absolute sh1thole of a city in the middle of the snow belt in upper NY state. We used to drive down there just to have the wings. The standard sports bar back then in Buffalo had no menu. If you asked for one they laughed and said 'we have wings and we have pizza. Tell us how hot you want the wings and what you want on your pizza'.

Pitchers of lager, buckets of hot wings, plates of pizza and the NFL games on about 25 screens.
There is no doubt that the Yanqui has a decent grasp of junk food and breakfast, that much I will allow.

I am reminded of going in to breakfast on my first morning at the Clift in San Fran. The first item on the menu was an egg white omelette with spinach, so I immediately left, walked around the corner to a diner, sat at the counter and feated on hash and eggs and links and 'bacon'. Well, not really the 'bacon'.