Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Thomas Tuchel

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. Not unfamiliar with a Munich Bierkeller, are you? :hitler:
    I can assure you very little gets planned there though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. We can never admit it while he's still manager. This Tuchy bloke is much more pćedoey than Arsene, though. Lank, thinning hair. Weird teeth, feral eyes. Deffo a nonce.
    What if he wears a Pulis hat?

I never understood why he wore the tracksuit and cap for the match but would then change back into a suit.

Whilst we are at it. What's happened to Conte. He's gone from smart suits to being scruffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not for me Clive - I think Dortmund's strength is their recruitment policy and that is more down to Michael Zorc than the managers - as Liverpool fans may be finding out. Poor man's Klopp imo
    Did well at Mainz, took over Dortmund at what was probably a difficult transition from Klopp yet has coped in a league where you really are competing to come second.

His career is on an upward trajectory in terms of club. May as well come to a real big boy next.

You may of course be correct on the recruitment which is why my plan involved brining Weigl, Mor and of course Reus.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It's happening.

Attachment 458

Reus to come with him presumably, and Weigl and sure why not Mor also.
    Indeed. All the football bits are there. Like Arsene, he can look a bit gangly and awkward at times. He also has the ability to look very odd in most types of coat. Pretty much the perfect candidate.