Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Tuchel

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wenger is virtually German (based loosely on something I read before about the Alsace being more German than French).

Anyhow, it’s time for change old man. German or Italian?
    What's brought all this on?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Emirates Stadium.

Is this actually policed at all?
    I've seen away fans smoke and not hide it all. Particularly the scousers..
    I think generally North of England have a bit less regard for the rules as uptight Londoners. I rarely seen anybody smoke in a train station in London, but in Manchester nobody gives a ****.

I've had 2 cigarettes on the pitch at the emirates during a concert.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Probably because we are playing tomorrow and rather than look forward to the game it's just a reminder how annoying this ****ing team is.

From title rate to 4th place race.

It's happening.

Attachment 458

Reus to come with him presumably, and Weigl and sure why not Mor also.
    *Nods sagely while actually wondering who the fůck Thomas Tuchel is when he's at his nan's*

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again

I may design a range of hats

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is these days. When the stadium first opened there was an area outside the bogs by block 4 where stewards turned a blind eye, but a couple of seasons in they clamped down hard.

Fascist bastárds.
    In Vegas we had a function and in the hotel corridor I had a smoke which felt strange. There were ashtrays there so I thought it was fine. The security couldn't care less but I think it was a case of smokers waiting to see if someone would be the first to light up. After I had I was soon joined by about 20 others then Security shut that **** down

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again

I may design a range of hats
    I saw this jumper at Christmas I should have bought it

Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Emirates Stadium.

Is this actually policed at all?
    Yes.

I had to go to a meeting with Arsenal Security to plead for a Club Level card back after some dickhead from work smoked in the toilets. He was ejected from the ground and card confiscated.

In the employee's defence, he said he was rather ****ered
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    *Nods sagely while actually wondering who the fůck Thomas Tuchel is when he's at his nan's*
    I don't like the surname.
    it sounds a bit well gropey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    In Vegas we had a function and in the hotel corridor I had a smoke which felt strange. There were ashtrays there so I thought it was fine. The security couldn't care less but I think it was a case of smokers waiting to see if someone would be the first to light up. After I had I was soon joined by about 20 others then Security shut that **** down
    That reminds me of the ashtrays by the lifts in hotels. It was outrageous that you were expected to put your fag out before entering the lift!

Fascist bastárds.