Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Tuchel

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    PSG innit .
    Would be even more annoying if he wins the CL with them

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Reading those stories just pissed me off to be honest. They're desperate for him to sign a new deal???? Get ****ed, ****s.
    We both know he is going to sign a new deal but allow me to indulge myself.

If they have offered him a new deal then they know whether he has the appetite to stay or not, it is not as if they can wait until May and then have to start ringing around to see who fancies the job. These things take a lot more planning I would like to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    All these candidates listed. and Arsenal will pull out someone we have never heard of. (which worked out last time)
    We wouldn't have heard of most of these if we had the same coverage of football as there was in the 90s.

All these candidates listed. and Arsenal will pull out someone we have never heard of. (which worked out last time)
    Those days are over, we all know everything now. Blame the internet.

p.s. I knew who Wenger was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

If they have offered him a new deal then they know whether he has the appetite to stay or not, it is not as if they can wait until May and then have to start ringing around to see who fancies the job. These things take a lot more planning I would like to think.
    "a good run-in could see him sign a two year extension" etc. Same old **** as every other year. Do well to finish in the top 4 after a poor run of form and act like the team is about to kick on. ****ing sick of it.

It's actually a stupid situation to be in. He has the most unique managerial job in football.

Whilst he will probably stay I don't see why the wait. I doubt it's wait to see how the season ends. Because at this point we pretty much know what the outcome will be.

Also perhaps his delaying on making a decision is leading the the delays on Sanchez and Ozil. I feel those situations will not be resolved anytime soon either. If they go I hope we actually sell them for a decent sum for a change. Knowing us they'll leave on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We wouldn't have heard of most of these if we had the same coverage of football as there was in the 90s.
    We could ask for one of those continental managers who smoke on the touchline

We could ask for one of those continental managers who smoke on the touchline
    Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Emirates Stadium.

Is this actually policed at all?

It's happening.

Attachment 458

Reus to come with him presumably, and Weigl and sure why not Mor also.
    Wenger IN!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Emirates Stadium.

Is this actually policed at all?
    It is these days. When the stadium first opened there was an area outside the bogs by block 4 where stewards turned a blind eye, but a couple of seasons in they clamped down hard.

Fascist bastárds.