Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinner. I've got lamb, I've got lentils.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There will be cumin, the sexiest of all spices.

Sexy lamb and lentils, I will call it.
    It's because it smells of lady parts.

But surely if you have lamb and cumin, you want to put that in flatbread, don't you? What's the use of lentils? Are you some sort of yoghurt-weaving, sandal-wearing hippy??

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    well since we last hung out there was a need for to considerably BULK up.....if you know what I mean.

have since been a bit lazy and the local cake shop 2 minutes from flat makes a MEAN black forest.....mean. like mike Tyson bitting holyfield's ear off mean.
    Oh yes, I see.

I shall always think of you as a svelte young thing, t. From before the time you were so rudely forced into adulthood

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's because it smells of lady parts.

But surely if you have lamb and cumin, you want to put that in flatbread, don't you? What's the use of lentils? Are you some sort of yoghurt-weaving, sandal-wearing hippy??
    glw, innit. Got a lentil craving.

Anyway, at the weekend I'm doing a pulled pork flatbread thing. I suppose I ought to consider how.

had to hire a personal trainer and told him exactly why I need to bulk up and the need for results.

went from 120lbs to 155lbs but I've since been lazed so now walking around @ 170

PAT - best bit of all this was getting back into the supplements...man I missed Tribulus

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    had to hire a personal trainer and told him exactly why I need to bulk up and the need for results.

went from 120lbs to 155lbs but I've since been lazed so now walking around @ 170

PAT - best bit of all this was getting back into the supplements...man I missed Tribulus
    Have you tried this DHEA stuff? that Machida was popped for.
    If it's good enough for him it's good enough for me.

LOL remember when people started pee drinking cause of him LOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sir C I need to lose 20lbs. ideally 30 15kg
    I keep putting it off. I was going to the gym but I seem to put on weight.

I've been putting it off way to long now.
    Exercise isn't the most important bit, though. i mean it's good, but the really important bit is just to eat less. It just means a period of discipline tbh.

You'll feel so much better when 5kg have gone.

Exercise isn't the most important bit, though. i mean it's good, but the really important bit is just to eat less. It just means a period of discipline tbh.

You'll feel so much better when 5kg have gone.
    It's weird as i got older my weight changes a lot. always goes up over the winter.

I was down to 87kg recently but it's gone but now i am up to 94kg. but it goes up and down all the time.
    I used KG as my bathroom scales seem to have been set on italian.

I shall remove carbs for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's weird as i got older my weight changes a lot. always goes up over the winter.

I was down to 87kg recently but it's gone but now i am up to 94kg. but it goes up and down all the time.
    I used KG as my bathroom scales seem to have been set on italian.

I shall remove carbs for a while.
    I was 95kg when I looked in a mirror and **** myself.

76/77kg these days

I was 95kg when I looked in a mirror and **** myself.

76/77kg these days
    You drink coffee and smoke like a chimney and are barely over 6 feet tall and you got up to 95kg?

I'm thinking Man v Food here, Charles.