Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm not the most experienced driver

I'm not the most experienced driver

but why are there people who drive 60MPH and just in the middle lane of the motorway getting in everywons way?

It annoys me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    but why are there people who drive 60MPH and just in the middle lane of the motorway getting in everywons way?

It annoys me greatly.
    On the way into Leeds there is a dual carriageway with 5 roundabouts in the 5 miles it runs... there are cars that stay in the outside lane the whole way just so that when they get to the end they can take the right hand fork.... ****s imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It annoys me greatly.
    Now these people really ARE worse than Hitler, f. Lane discipline is the simplest of skills and the most effective means of keeping the fúcking traffic flowing.

Also: ****s with foglights on because there's a tiny skein of mist in the air. My liquified fúcking retinae are rolling down my cheeks you ****!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    On the way into Leeds there is a dual carriageway with 5 roundabouts in the 5 miles it runs... there are cars that stay in the outside lane the whole way just so that when they get to the end they can take the right hand fork.... ****s imo
    I do that on the North Circular but I keep my speed up at least.
    But not 5 miles early. my turn off is on the right and sometimes it's a right ******* to get over to that lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now these people really ARE worse than Hitler, f. Lane discipline is the simplest of skills and the most effective means of keeping the fúcking traffic flowing.

Also: ****s with foglights on because there's a tiny skein of mist in the air. My liquified fúcking retinae are rolling down my cheeks you ****!
    I also don't like cars in the outside lane at roundabouts who need to suddenly cross over in front of you as they are in the wrong lane.

Last weekend whilst on the M1 I decided to try the cruise control.
    I press the button 'cruise control activated' comes up lovely. I say 'look I'm using the cruise control'

Then I notice the car slowing down
    Obviously I haven't read the instructions or set the speed properly.

I do that on the North Circular but I keep my speed up at least.
    But not 5 miles early. my turn off is on the right and sometimes it's a right ******* to get over to that lane.
    There is never any trouble getting in the correct lane, they are just wrong 'uns p
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Gary Lineker likes using the wrong lane
    The cup eared ****
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

It annoys me greatly.
    They do it from the perspective I think of self safety while ignoring the safety of all others.