Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These virtue signallers who reply to Donald Trump on Twitter.

These virtue signallers who reply to Donald Trump on Twitter.

Do they think he's reading their shít?

I've answered my own question there, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do they think he's reading their shít?

I've answered my own question there, I suppose.
    Never mind that, someone's rattled Lineker's cage again. He's virtue-signalling like a mofo.

"I will continue to speak up for refugees and immigrants and British values of tolerance and free speech. I won't be bullied by them."

He seems to have developed some sort of Messianic complex, the jug-eared yîd cünt.

did anyone respond to the loathsome **** about him ****ting himself?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    did anyone respond to the loathsome **** about him ****ting himself?
    They normally do, so I imagine so.

I'm man enough to admit I have no idea what virtue signaling is.

That's probably a good thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Never mind that, someone's rattled Lineker's cage again. He's virtue-signalling like a mofo.

"I will continue to speak up for refugees and immigrants and British values of tolerance and free speech. I won't be bullied by them."

He seems to have developed some sort of Messianic complex, the jug-eared yîd cünt.
    That might be due to the Daily Mail slagging the tax dodging big eared **** off today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm man enough to admit I have no idea what virtue signaling is.

That's probably a good thing, right?
    Think Ian Harvey on Facebook. "Look at me calling Theresa May a nazi and weeping about homeless people. LOOK HOW MUCH MORE VIRTUOUS I AM THAN YOU!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Think Ian Harvey on Facebook. "Look at me calling Theresa May a nazi and weeping about homeless people. LOOK HOW MUCH MORE VIRTUOUS I AM THAN YOU!"
    I do sometimes wonder if there's anyone left in the western world who still understands that someone having a political mindset somewhat to the right of yours doesn't actually make them a fascist or a Nazi. Only I've noticed that it's now become just a given in certain circles that Trump definitely IS a fascist and that if you don't agree, that probably means you're one, too.

I remember when fascists WERE fascists.

I do sometimes wonder if there's anyone left in the western world who still understands that someone having a political mindset somewhat to the right of yours doesn't actually make them a fascist or a Nazi. Only I've noticed that it's now become just a given in certain circles that Trump definitely IS a fascist and that if you don't agree, that probably means you're one, too.

Everyone understands that but the charge winds people up no end. Silly not to lay it on a thickly as possible, under those circs.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, they have debased the word 'racist' to me 'someone who disagrees with me', and now the label 'fascist' is bandied with the very gayest of abandon.

It's almost as if it's time for a real fascist to come along and actually empty the swamp. (Kill all liberals, I mean.) Possibly a little extreme.