Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, the Portuguese supreme court says that McCanns haven't been cleared, eh?

So, the Portuguese supreme court says that McCanns haven't been cleared, eh?

Plus that libel case was overturned.

imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Plus that libel case was overturned.

imo.
    Let's see if their stories change when the pressure increases and they start saying odd stuff.

errr it was Jimmy Savile.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Let's see if their stories change when the pressure increases and they start saying odd stuff.

errr it was Jimmy Savile.
    The thing is that because they won that libel case, they get a ridiculously easy ride from the media over here.

The thing is that because they won that libel case, they get a ridiculously easy ride from the media over here.
    and it was made very clear that don't even have the thought that they may have something to do with it otherwise you will be punished.

The whole thing stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and it was made very clear that don't even have the thought that they may have something to do with it otherwise you will be punished.

The whole thing stinks.
    Oh, yes. They've basically got to keep suing people because that's the only way they can keep the media scared and dissuade them from digging into them.

Oh, yes. They've basically got to keep suing people because that's the only way they can keep the media scared and dissuade them from digging into them.
    I see an opportunity for an investigative journalist to make a name for himself here. There could be a book and a movie to follow.

Go on, you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I see an opportunity for an investigative journalist to make a name for himself here. There could be a book and a movie to follow.

I'm busy. Hang on - is she still fit? The mother not Maddie

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm busy. Hang on - is she still fit? The mother not Maddie
    You would.

You would.
    I don't know, she's a bit raddled looking these days. Mind you

katembos.jpg

My mother could write it. She's OBSESSED.