Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, the Portuguese supreme court says that McCanns haven't been cleared, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We like the sound of her

"Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I'm really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your mormon hole." Arias responded "That is so debasing! I like it!""
    I only found about this story as I was in a hotel in the US flicking through the channels and there was some court action but I heard some statements that caught my ear I watched it for hours.

Rather than explain why she may have murdered him she just kept saying all these things about him. including calling him a nonce.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    shall find some more Italian tv types?
    Yes, please

We like the sound of her

"Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I'm really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your mormon hole." Arias responded "That is so debasing! I like it!""
    What's a mormon hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's a mormon hole?
    The ladypocket. She said they engaged in anal and oral sex but not vaginal intercourse as he considered this 'real' sex and against his (Mormon) religion.

Weirdo.

What's a mormon hole?
    I assumed a place where if stuck something in it she'd cry "Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints"

The ladypocket. She said they engaged in anal and oral sex but not vaginal intercourse as he considered this 'real' sex and against his (Mormon) religion.

Weirdo.
    No wonder she murdered him. Sounds like he deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I assumed a place where if stuck something in it she'd cry "Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints"
    I thought they wore special underwear to stop this sort of thing happening?

Weirdo.
    From just reading the Wikipedia bit, does sounds like she was a little harshly dealt with. Possibly not helped by stabbing him 27 times AND shooting him, though

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    From just reading the Wikipedia bit, does sounds like she was a little harshly dealt with. Possibly not helped by stabbing him 27 times AND shooting him, though
    No harm in being thorough imo.

No harm in being thorough imo.
    Do we know if she was a good, honest Christian? I suspect she was made out to be the anti-Christ and he was a poor, corrupted, religious boy.