Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smudger

they love a bit of grief them Scousers...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    albeit most of the awimbers interviewed are long gone now
    Like, dead? :-o

All Liverpoo fans are cùnts, B. To a man. Including my wife.
    *Is* she a man, G?

NTTAWWIIMO.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    *Is* she a man, G?

NTTAWWIIMO.
    No, unlike your mum.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Like, dead? :-o
    One would hope not, but statistically speaking one or two may well be.

One would hope not, but statistically speaking one or two may well be.
    Actually, isn't the Scouse bint from The Royale Family (not Aherne, the mother) in there and didn't she croak recently?

Actually, isn't the Scouse bint from The Royale Family (not Aherne, the mother) in there and didn't she croak recently?
    Sue Johnston? No, she's alive, I think.

Liz Smith? Can't remember if she's in there...but yes, she did croak at age 86 recently. The scousers probably wore their armbands.

No, unlike your mum.
    You've heard the stories too
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not sure if the writer has got that entirely right. All Arsenal fans will remember Smudger almost touching the ball
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

I always thought the big ball shaped mark on the side of his face gave it away?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman