Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We will not be buying Joe Hart anyway #WengerPresser

We will not be buying Joe Hart anyway #WengerPresser

Sorry if that's disappointing news to anyone here
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh god, I'd forgotten about Arsenal for the past couple of days. Do we have to play a match this weekend or are we going to get special dispensation on the grounds of acute sh*tc*ntery?

ffs - another presser, does that mean another game at the weekend #toomuchfootball

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh god, I'd forgotten about Arsenal for the past couple of days. Do we have to play a match this weekend or are we going to get special dispensation on the grounds of acute sh*tc*ntery?
    I gather the team intends to pass by the Emirates on Saturday lunchtime on its way to the shops. The idea is, I think, to pop in and pick up three points and perhaps a spot of lunch.

Relaxed, you see. The title is still very much on.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ffs - another presser, does that mean another game at the weekend #toomuchfootball
    So much for doing our talking on the pitch. Maybe we should try playing our football in the press conferences

So much for doing our talking on the pitch. Maybe we should try playing our football in the press conferences
    anymore questions? no? then he blasts a ball around the room.

I was completely unaware until Monday/Tuesday of this week that Bayern are very much on the horizon.

At least we only have Hull this weekend so can rest players in preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I was completely unaware until Monday/Tuesday of this week that Bayern are very much on the horizon.

Hull City is more difficult than Bayern, imo. You know where you are with them, whereas Hull are capable of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We should rest players v Bayern for the Sutton match - Munich is in turmoil. Uli and Karl-Heinz might have to get their boots on

Hull City is more difficult than Bayern, imo. You know where you are with them, whereas Hull are capable of anything.
    I am not comparing ease of victory my Anglo-French-German friend (you’re a bit of a mystery R, in a good way).

We are not going to win the Premiership, we all know that, even Arsene I suspect.

We could believe it or not win the CL and to do so we need to maximise our chances v Bayern, so we need our very best 11. Does that require resting some this weekend, perhaps not. They have had a week off in advance.

In a slight twist to your opening sentence I would suggest you need to be a better team to win the PL than you do to win the CL.