Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Massimiliano Allegri chap....

This Massimiliano Allegri chap....

Any good?

Was flicking through the latest Manager Betting a couple of days back and I saw him at sitting @ 4/1 which was fairly surprising but seems to be lots of rumours surfacing about him taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Any good?

Was flicking through the latest Manager Betting a couple of days back and I saw him at sitting @ 4/1 which was fairly surprising but seems to be lots of rumours surfacing about him taking over.
    Is that a horse or a soccerball player. No offense!!

I

Any good?

He seems to be good at his job... and has hinted he would like to manage us. About time we tapped into the Italian market
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He seems to be good at his job... and has hinted he would like to manage us. About time we tapped into the Italian market
    Tottenham fan apparently.

The Italian market is interesting though. Don Claudio
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Any good?

It's an interesting one, but I gather Milan supporters feel about him the way many Arsenal fans feel about Wenger, and not in the good way
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    There is a woman on sky sports italy who is a smokeshow.

in other words a dime piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is a woman on sky sports italy who is a smokeshow.

in other words a dime piece.
    Pic, or I'll be wanting change.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Pic, or I'll be wanting change.

Diletta Leotta. but there is another one I can't remember her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Diletta Leotta. but there is another one I can't remember her name.
    I think that one is really quite enough

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think that one is really quite enough
    My wife hasn't worked out why I insist on watching Italian TV all the time. Even though I don't understand much of what's going on.