Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This bloated ArsenalFanTV ****

This bloated ArsenalFanTV ****

Who decided to make that waste of space the arbiter of what the 'Fans' think about The Arsenal? And aren't we supporters anymore? Just 'Fans'?

Punch a Nazi in the face? He's my first! ****ing Asshole

More to come!!!!!

Chief, did someone with a brain really actually say this: "There’s only one

television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN."

Unbelievable!

As for the chaps on Arsenal Fan TV, well, we really need their money and we need their sort, I'm afraid. That is, if we want to continue to be able to afford Wenger's, Mesut's, Alexis' (and so on) wages. Its critics are in a strange and uncomfortable place where they love to put on dog about their appreciation of genuine world class talent at the club, yet do not have the intention, or maybe even the means, to actually pay for it; they are forced to rely on the "despicables" to provide the actual cash and it upsets and embarrasses them no end.

Anyway, a visible, motivated and engaged fanbase cannot really be a bad thing, can it. I mean, it doesn't do any *real* harm to a football club, does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Who decided to make that waste of space the arbiter of what the 'Fans' think about The Arsenal? And aren't we supporters anymore? Just 'Fans'?

Punch a Nazi in the face? He's my first! ****ing Asshole

More to come!!!!!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN."

Unbelievable!

As for the chaps on Arsenal Fan TV, well, we really need their money and we need their sort, I'm afraid. That is, if we want to continue to be able to afford Wenger's, Mesut's, Alexis' (and so on) wages. Its critics are in a strange and uncomfortable place where they love to put on dog about their appreciation of genuine world class talent at the club, yet do not have the intention, or maybe even the means, to actually pay for it; they are forced to rely on the "despicables" to provide the actual cash and it upsets and embarrasses them no end.

Anyway, a visible, motivated and engaged fanbase cannot really be a bad thing, can it. I mean, it doesn't do any *real* harm to a football club, does it.
    Like privates in a line regiment, I suppose. Their vulgarity may cause one to avert one's gaze when they come into view, but one is nevertheless grateful for their sacrifice as they pour out over the firestep.