Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ta-ra Palmer Tompkinson

Ta-ra Palmer Tompkinson

When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Oh I get it!
    that's a shame. I was never quite sure why she was on the telly but I liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Oh I get it!
    that's a shame. I was never quite sure why she was on the telly but I liked her.
    I was never quite sure what an "It" girl was, or whether there were any others except her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    I was never quite sure what an "It" girl was, or whether there were any others except her.
    There was another one called Tamara. Beckwith with might have been her surname

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's right. They both had noses that were destroyed by a combination of good coke and pisspoor surgery.

Tallulah Bankhead?

You is OLD, man. Or I am

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You is OLD, man. Or I am
    I think that is a yes to both

I think that is a yes to both
    Was Amanda Taylor (Roger Taylor from Duran Duran's daughter) an IT girl or did they create a new genre for her and her ilk.....I believe it was pre "Lad-ette" (Zoe Ball & the other similar one)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Was Amanda Taylor (Roger Taylor from Duran Duran's daughter) an IT girl or did they create a new genre for her and her ilk.....I believe it was pre "Lad-ette" (Zoe Ball & the other similar one)
    Not sure about her - Amanda de Cadenet certainly was. I bumped into her once in the aptly named Bimbo 365 club in San Francisco

Not sure about her - Amanda de Cadenet certainly was. I bumped into her once in the aptly named Bimbo 365 club in San Francisco

Hang on - she was with John Taylor from Duran Duran so is that the one you meant. He was old enough to be her father