Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What do you think of Tottenham?

What do you think of Tottenham?

10 characters!

Sadly, they are quite good.

Their season will still fall apart like a clown's car though.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sadly, they are quite good.

Their season will still fall apart like a clown's car though.
    The more I think of it. I think last season was a fix. How the **** Leicester win?

Having explored the length and breadth of Greater London on foot, in every borough and most districts, I have to say that Tottenham is one of the grimmest places in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Having explored the length and breadth of Greater London on foot, in every borough and most districts, I have to say that Tottenham is one of the grimmest places in London.
    Whenever I am looking at some property online I see something that catches my eye as it's a bit cheaper.
    it's of course Tottenham or carefully disguised as not much better Edmonton.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Whenever I am looking at some property online I see something that catches my eye as it's a bit cheaper.
    it's of course Tottenham or carefully disguised as not much better Edmonton.
    They're building some more flats around the old Woolwich Arsenal, I've heard. Now Woolwich isn't the finest of areas either but like much of south London it is improving and the crossrail will make it more desirable, and currently more affordable than most areas.

Certainly by far the least pleasant place I lived in my years in your city.

Only time in 12 years that I experienced a random act of violence as I stumbled down the high street one night and a chap attempted to attack me.

They're building some more flats around the old Woolwich Arsenal, I've heard. Now Woolwich isn't the finest of areas either but like much of south London it is improving and the crossrail will make it more desirable, and currently more affordable than most areas.
    my old manager used to live there.

Strangely in my office all the regular staff live in south London. all the managers live in North London.
    I don't fit in to this pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters!
    I used to go out with a girl who lived in Edmonton. She called Edmonton a bit of a hole and it was a hole. Any time we drove through Tottenham, it looked a hundred times worse and there was always a siren
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman