Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: THERE it is, at last! I told you they'd find a way to stop the whole thing.

THERE it is, at last! I told you they'd find a way to stop the whole thing.

"Government makes concession giving MPs vote on final Brexit deal before it is finalised"

That deal's not good enough, go back and try again. Nope, still rubbish. And again. *six years later* Anyway now that everything has changed we probably ought to have another referendum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Government makes concession giving MPs vote on final Brexit deal before it is finalised"

That deal's not good enough, go back and try again. Nope, still rubbish. And again. *six years later* Anyway now that everything has changed we probably ought to have another referendum...
    And Arsene will still be managing The Arsenal
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Somewhere along the line there'll be a general election. The MPs will need to consider that.

On a take it or leave it basis. Like it or lump it, C.

Scotland out!

no doubt.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I am not sure anybody has ever really believed it will happen including those from both sides of the vote.

You're just trying to give poor Berni a fatal aneurysm so you can shag his missus whenever you like instead of waiting for him to go on business trips