Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok Awimb. We often have Americans in the office. Why are they a novelty?

Ok Awimb. We often have Americans in the office. Why are they a novelty?

Whoever they are everyone in the office is all over them and can't wait to talk to them and changing the way they speak in order to seem a bit cooler and wise to the ways of the USA.

It's just an american. Other nationalities do not get this weird reaction.

EDIT. I am partly guilty of this as the current chap in the office says to me 'what's up brother' instead of hello.

How exciting it's like a movie maybe I shall high five him or do a elaborate handshake or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Whoever they are everyone in the office is all over them and can't wait to talk to them and changing the way they speak in order to seem a bit cooler and wise to the ways of the USA.

It's just an american. Other nationalities do not get this weird reaction.

EDIT. I am partly guilty of this as the current chap in the office says to me 'what's up brother' instead of hello.

How exciting it's like a movie maybe I shall high five him or do a elaborate handshake or something.
    That's funny, my office is crawling with septics and when we pass in the hall we say, "Greetings, old chap" and reply "pip pip, jolly good me ol' china".

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    That's funny, my office is crawling with septics and when we pass in the hall we say, "Greetings, old chap" and reply "pip pip, jolly good me ol' china".

Do you work on the set of a 1915 costume drama?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman