Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I had a mind gym session at work yesterday about creating your own luck"

"I had a mind gym session at work yesterday about creating your own luck"

Should message this to Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Should message this to Arsene
    I remember Ian Harvey once suggesting to me that I 'mind map' some issue or other.

My langugae was really quite foul, I'mn ashamed to say.

What is wrong with these cretins? Do they actually think this shít means anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remember Ian Harvey once suggesting to me that I 'mind map' some issue or other.

What is wrong with these cretins? Do they actually think this shít means anything?
    Well the woman in this case tends to intersperse this random *******s with pictures of her wearing skimpy bikinis so I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt

Isn't mind map what brainstorming was? before it was decided to be offensive to to epileptics.

Personally I think this equality has gone to far. The epileptics already have their own room in most clothing stores now we can't even say brain storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well the woman in this case tends to intersperse this random *******s with pictures of her wearing skimpy bikinis so I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt
    Never got that sort of thing from Harvey.

Never got that sort of thing from Harvey.
    We all have things to be thankful for

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Isn't mind map what brainstorming was? before it was decided to be offensive to to epileptics.

Personally I think this equality has gone to far. The epileptics already have their own room in most clothing stores now we can't even say brain storm.
    It's bóllocks made up by the clinically retarded mongoloids who have shaped our culture by the normalisation of doublespeak.

Cultural marxism, f.

It's bóllocks made up by the clinically retarded mongoloids who have shaped our culture by the normalisation of doublespeak.

Cultural marxism, f.
    I am still not over being asked if I had any capacity to assist with something.
    It's a strange question. Just can you help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am still not over being asked if I had any capacity to assist with something.
    It's a strange question. Just can you help with this?
    I can't, f, sorry.

I don't have any capacity.

I can't, f, sorry.

I don't have any capacity.
    I heard an English person say 'reach out' the other day.